Calm and relaxation, to put your pet at ease -
Every grooming is done in a calm environment. We take the time necessary to give your pet the confidence that his grooming experience will be a pleasure and a moment of relaxation. At the beginning of the grooming, each animal is given a bath to clean and relax!
The care given when grooming your pet :
- Grooming and shearing treatments are gentle, with top-of-the-line products suitable for sensitive skin.
- A cut adapted to the particularities of the breed and to the master's preferences.
- A touch of fragrance
- To ensure excellent service, a customer service policy is adopted with our canine stylist in order to respect the company's high standards.
- Basic hygiene: nail clipping, removal of hair from ear pads and ears, cleaning of ears, care of genital areas
- Wash-massage with shampoo and conditioner adapted to your pet
- Personalized sheet with the animal's particularities
- Note: Glands are drained at the customer's request only.
Tue, 10 am to 5 pm
Wed, 9 am to 5 pm
Thu, 9 am to 7pm
Fri, 9 am to 5pm
Sat, 10 am to 4pm
The schedule may vary depending on holidays and the availability of the washroom facilities.
To make an appointment at the Quebec City branch, please call 418-527-2226 and at the Rockland Centre at 514-437-9663 .
FOR A PERIOD OF TIME ALL PRICES WERE INCREASED BY $10, DUE TO THE CODIV-19. FOR CLAW CUTTING THE INCREASE IS $2.
- Grooming small breed dogs, $46 (plus taxes)
- Grooming medium breed dogs, $56 (plus taxes)
- Grooming large breed dogs, $66 (plus taxes)
- Grooming very large breed dogs, $76 (plus taxes)
- Cat grooming, $41 (plus taxes)
- Claw cut, $10 (plus taxes ) (Sixth cut free)
- Application of scratch varnish, $10 (plus taxes)
Note: The price is subject to change depending on the breed and the condition of the animal's coat. A fee of $5 may be added to the above mentioned rates if the typical cut of the breed requires more time from the dog stylists.